NTA UGC NET admit card 2020 download: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit cards of ugc national eligibility test 2020 (UGC NET 2020). The NTA has activated a link to the admit card on ugcnet.nta.nic.in the official website of UGC Net.
Download UGC NET admit Card 2020
The candidates who applied for the examination can now go to the UGC net website and download the admit card. You can also easily download the admit card from the direct link being given in this news. You just have to log in by entering your registration number and password by clicking on the link next.
If a candidate is not able to download the admit card, he can contact the NTA helpline number between 10 am and 5 pm on the working days.
|programme||UGC NET (June 2020)|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||September 2020|
|Exam Date||16 – 18 September 2020|
21 – 25 September 2020
|Date of issue of internal||October 2020|
|Date of Release of Result||October 2020|
UGC NET 2020 Exam Pattern
UGC NET Examination 2020 will be conducted through online. Tell the candidates that the net examination will be held in 2 shifts. The morning shift will be held from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm and the second shift will be held from 2:30 am to 5:30PM. Objective type questions are asked in the examination. The students will be given 2 marks for each correct answer. You can get full information of the exam pattern from the table below.
|UGC NET||Paper I||Paper II|
|subject||General Nature, Teaching/Teaching of the Candidate Assessing research qualifications||Depending on the subject chosen by the candidate|
|Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Of The Question No.||50||100|
|Marks per question||2 marks||2 marks|
|time||1 hour||2 hours|
|unavoidable||All Questions||All Questions|
UGC NET 2020 Syllabus
Let me tell you that the syllabus has been changed this year for the NTA NET June 2020 examination. Candidates should not prepare for ugc net 2020 examination as per last year’s syllabus. You can get the new syllabus of NTA NET 2020 exam by clicking on the link given below.
Steps to Download Admit Card of NTA UGC NET 2020 Exam
- First candidate will have to go to the official website ntanet.nic.in NTA.
- At the bottom of the home page, you’ll see the Download Admit card option, click it.
- Click on the option of application number and date of birth on the results page.
- Now fill in the information sought by the candidate result page exactly right and correct.
- After filling all the information, press the candidate submit button.
- Your admit card will come before you as soon as you press the button.
- Now candidates can download their admit card.
- Also, take a print of your admit card.
- Note that if you do not have the correct information, you will not be able to get your admission card.
Essential Information on UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The UGC NET June 2020 Admit Card will provide the necessary exam related information such as:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- App Number
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Examination Centre
When will the exam take place
The UGC NET examination by NTA was scheduled to commence from 16th September 2020. However, with the date of its collision with other examinations, the NTA extended the ugc net date slightly further. The examination is now going to commence from 24th September 2020.