IBPS RRB Admit Card 2021: The admit cards of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Officer Scale 2 and 3 have been released on the official website. The candidates appearing in the examination can download your admit card by visiting the official website ibps.in of IBPS. The single online examination for the post of Officer Scale 2 and 3 will be held on 2021.
- 1 IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020: How To Download
- 2 Exam Details:
- 3 General FAQs
- 4 How do I download my call letter?
- 5 What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- 6 Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
- 7 My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
- 8 I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020: How To Download
- Step 1. Visit the official website ibps.in IBPS.
- Step 2. Click on the link on the homepage that the officer asks to download the Scale 2 and 3 admit cards.
- Step 3. Enter your IBPS RRB Registration Number and Password and enter captcha code
- Step 4. Click Submit
- Step 5. Admit cards of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 will be visible on the screen.
- Step 6. Download and print it out.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 3 Exam time is 120 minutes and 150 minutes officer scale 2. However you need to stay at the venue for about 180 minutes for Scale 3 and 210 minutes for Scale 2, including the time required to log in, collection of call letters, go through instructions, etc.
How do I download my call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.