IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 released: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released the Admit Card of Probationary Officer Exam 2020 (PO Exam 2020). IBPS has ibps.in its official website yesterday (22 September 2020) admit card of PO Prelims Exam. The link to download the hall ticket is activated. Candidates can download the admit card by October 11, 2020.
Candidates who have applied for this examination can now download their admission card by visiting the official website of IBPS. The direct link to download the edmit card is also being given in this news. You can easily get your admit card by clicking on the link next.
- 1 IBPS PO Exam 2020 – Important dates
- 2 Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 Direct Link – Click here.
- 3 How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
- 4 Details in IBPS PO Admit Card
- 5 Documents for Carrying with IBPS PO Admit Card
- 6 IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2020
- 7 PO Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- 8 PO Main Exam Pattern:
- 9 IBPS PO Result 2020
- 10 General FAQs
- 11 How do I download my call letter?
- 12 What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
- 13 Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
- 14 My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
- 15 I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
IBPS PO Exam 2020 – Important dates
|Date of issue of admit card of preliminary examination||22 September 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Examination||03, 10, 11 October 2020|
|Date of issue of admit card of main examination||November 2020|
|Date of Main Examination||28 November 2020|
|Result Issue Date||December 2020|
|Call letter issue date||January 2021|
|PO Interview Date||January / February 2021|
Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020 Direct Link – Click here.
How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2020
- Today we will show the candidates some steps to download the admit card. Using these steps, candidates can easily download their admission cards. You can download the admit card by visiting the official website of the www.ibps.in and also the candidates can download their admission card by clicking on the link on our article. See the steps to download the admit below.
- To download the admit card, candidates will first have to visit the official website of www.ibps.in.
- After visiting the official website, candidates will have to click on the link with the admit card.
- The new page will be opened in front of the candidates by clicking on the link.
- The candidates will then have to enter their registration number and password.
- As soon as you press the submit button, the admit card will be opened to the candidates and then the candidate can download or print the admit card.
Details in IBPS PO Admit Card
Ibps PO Admit Card has important details related to the exam. Candidates will have to bring an admission card or call letter on the day of examination. IBPS PO Call Letter contains the following details:
- Name of Examination Centre
- Location Address
- Roll Number / Roll Number Registration Number
- Exam Name
- Attendance Time
- Revenue Code
Documents for Carrying with IBPS PO Admit Card
- Candidates will have to take a print out of the colour admission card at the time of examination.
- Candidates with an admission card will also have to take a valid email ID. Such as Aadhaar card, voter card, pen card, driving licence and passport etc.
- Candidates will also have to take their photographs for identification.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2020
PO Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Exam Method: Online
- Language: English/English Hindi
- Question Type: Objective
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Points: 100
- Subject: English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning power
PO Main Exam Pattern:
- Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
- Exam Method: Online
- Language: English/English Hindi
- Question Type: Objective + Typing
- Number of Questions: 157
- Total Points: 225
- Subject: Reasoning and Computer Ability, General/Computer Qualifications Economy / Economy Banking Awareness, English Language, and Data Analysis and Interpretation
IBPS PO Result 2020
The IBPS Preliminary Examination will be held in October 2020. The results will also be released by November 2020 after examination. Candidates can visit the official website of their result www.ibps.in. In addition, you can also see your IBPS PO result through the link on our article.
Click here to visit ibps website.
How do I download my call letter?
Follow the link from organisation website to download call letter. At login page, enter the Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Internet based Call letter download depends on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of Applicants trying to download the Call Letter at the same time etc. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Call Letter immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
Where do I get the REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD?
REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
My DATE OF BIRTH is rejected on login screen?
Candidate should ensure that the DATE OF BIRTH is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidate can refer the APPLICATION PRINT for the DATE OF BIRTH entered by him. The date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
I am unable to login / screen displays the login failed message?
Please check your entries in login screen. You should use REGISTRATION NO. & PASSWORD as received at the time of registration by displaying on the screen and also mailed to you in auto generated email acknowledgement.Also, make sure that the DATE OF BIRTH you have entered is same as you entered at the time of registration and printed in the application print.
Leave a Reply